Purchase Advanced Mindfulness: The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
GET Advanced Mindfulness: The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
5 Hours 57 Minutes
Self-compassion might be the single most important skill for effectively dealing with difficult emotions. In fact, a lack of self-compassion is one of the strongest predictors for anxiety, depression and other mental health problems. This seminar will equip you with tools to build the capacity for self-compassion in your clients.
- Techniques to help clients break through self-criticism, insecurity and depression
- The fascinating convergence between modern science and mindfulness practice
- Practices to re-energize your work and increase your effectiveness
- Explanation of self-compassion as vital element of mindfulness practice that is often overlooked in the mental health field
Self-compassion might be the single most important skill for effectively dealing with difficult emotions. In fact, a lack of self-compassion is one of the strongest predictors for anxiety, depression and other mental health problems. This seminar will equip you with tools to build the capacity for self-compassion in your clients. We will explore the convergence between modern science and mindfulness practices that can be used to build self-compassion in the present, and can be applied to heal past trauma. You will be taught a thorough, yet accessible, orientation to cognitive science and neuroscience as they relate to mindfulness.
This seminar recording consists of highly engaging and experiential learning that will give you a firsthand experience of how these practices can build and sustain well-being. You will have an opportunity to practice guiding others and being guided through mindfulness and self-compassion exercises with the support of skilled supervision. Take home the Toolbox for Teaching Mindfulness and the Toolbox for Teaching Self-Compassion, allowing you to immediately incorporate what you have learned into your work with clients.
- Enhance client engagement with clear psychoeducational descriptions of the neurological processes involved in mental health issues and understandable explanations of how mindfulness can impact these processes.
- Establish how clinical tools that increase self-awareness and self-compassion can be used in therapy to help clients better manage their thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
- Diversify available clinical techniques with mindfulness and self-compassion exercises you can use with a variety of populations and treatment modalities.
- Formulate treatment plans for depression that integrate mindfulness interventions that counter automatic patterns of thoughts.
- Analyze the role of attunement between therapist and client in contributing to positive clinical outcomes and communicate how mindfulness training can improve attunement in the therapeutic relationship.
- Teach clients to connect with difficult emotions without self-judgment using self-compassion exercises in the treatment of trauma.
- Advanced breathing meditation
- Origins of mindfulness in the East and West
- 18 qualities of mindfulness
- The Toolbox for Teaching Mindfulness
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 1:
MINDFULNESS OF THE BODY AND FEELINGS
- Latest research from cognitive science
- The two-system model of mind
- Convergence of cognitive science and mindfulness
- Compassion that transforms suffering
- Compassion that contains love, joy and equanimity
- Use of phrases in compassion meditation
- The Toolbox for Teaching Self-Compassion Part 1
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 2:
SELF-COMPASSION IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
Healing the Past in the Present
- Case study on self-compassion to heal childhood abuse
- The past is present in the brain
- How memories constantly change
- Working with past suffering
- The Toolbox for Teaching Self-Compassion Part 2
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 3:
SELF-COMPASSION IN A PAST EXPERIENCE
Neuroscience and Transformation
- Neuron’s that fire together, wire together: Hebb’s Law
- The miracle of neuroplasticity
- Mechanisms of change: mindfulness and mirror neurons
- Parallel processing and the many-layered mind
Self-Inquiry and Inner-Dialogue
- Case study on self-inquiry and inner-dialogue
- Multiple streams of volition
- The practice of listening deeply to thoughts and feelings
- Offering compassion to thoughts and feelings
- When to ignore and when to listen to a thought or feeling
Self-Compassion, Mindfulness and the Profession
- Applying practices in our professional lives
- Work with difficult clients
- Avoid compassion fatigue
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 4:
COMPASSION FOR ALL
Tag: Advanced Mindfulness: The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Review. Advanced Mindfulness: The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond download. Advanced Mindfulness: The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond discount.
Only today, Get Advanced Mindfulness: The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond – Price $84. You will be supported lifetime.