Purchase Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
GET Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell
what you can get:
- Carbonell – Anxiety 01
- Carbonell – Anxiety 02
- Carbonell – Anxiety 03
- Carbonell – Anxiety 04
- Carbonell – Anxiety CERequest
- Carbonell – Anxiety manual
Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work
Author: David Carbonell, Ph.D.
Publisher: CMI Education Institute 2011
Length: 4 DVD(s)
Media Type: Seminar on DVD
Duration: 5 hours, 42 minutes
Price : $79.99
NOTE: The seminar manual, CE information, and CE test are contained on disc #1 in PDF format. To access these documents, play disc #1 in your computer. For the video presentation, begin playing disc #1 in your DVD player.
Dr. Carbonell believes that people who struggle with chronic anxiety have been “tricked”, by their physiology and their “common sense”, into getting caught up in a struggle that increasingly complicates and degrades their lives. His method is to help people walk a different path, one that fosters recovery by disengaging from the constant “anti-anxiety” struggle which now maintains their present difficulties.
Watch this seminar recording and take home effective strategies from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Paradoxical Therapy, metacognitive Therapy, and traditional CBT in a unique and innovative way. This recording will show you how to empower your clients with anxiety disorders to see themselves as good, capable people who have been fooled by anxiety, rather than defective people who need to be protected. Join Dr. Carbonell for this powerful program, and discover how to motivate your clients to seek out, rather than avoid, the corrective experiences they need for recovery from an anxiety disorder.
- Explain how anxiety tricks your clients into getting stuck – and how to turn that around
- Defuse anxiety about treatment and build a strong working relationship with the most anxious of clients
- Implement strategies to help clients recover from Panic Disorder, Social Phobia, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder with or without medications
- Use strategies to relieve your clients’ shame, blame & excessive self-protection
- Utilize powerful methods to help clients overcome the fears of driving, flying, and public speaking
- Teach a breathing technique which not only restores comfortable breathing, but stands as a metaphor to guide future responses to anxiety
Preparing Clients for Treatment
- Work with the fear of treatment
- Build a better future from past disappointments
- Putting out fires with gasoline
- The Anxiety Trick
- The end of Anti-Anxiety
Soothe Your Mind
- The problem with correcting thoughts
- “Uncle Argument” at the banquet
- Exposure techniques for worry
- Disempowering Shame and Secrecy
- Disengaging from “What if?”
Calm Your Body
- Diaphragmatic breathing the right way
- Relaxation and visualization
- Replace destructive avoidance with valued actions
- Use your body
- When do we use relaxation?
Train Your Brain
- “It’s so irrational”
- Is it Danger or Discomfort?
- Work with your Amygdala
- The rationale for exposure
- Undoing safety behaviors
- Avoidance avoidance
- What maintains it? How to end it
- Hope and Help for demoralized clients
- Getting unstuck from the “Why?” questions
- In vivo exposure for:
- Fear of flying
- Fear of driving
- Fear of public speaking
Social Anxiety Disorder
- The self centered phobia
- Whose thoughts bother you?
- Overcoming embarrassment and criticism
- Handling anxiety symptoms and mistakes
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- The Worry Disease
- The two types of Worry
- The Mad Libs of Anxiety
- Change the client’s relationship with worry
Scared Kids: Modifications for kids & teens
- Help the parents, help the kids
- Backing down the developmental ladder
- Age-friendly language
ABOUT DAVID CARBONELL, Ph.D.
Effective treatment methods for anxiety disorders were just starting to enter the mainstream when David Carbonell, Ph.D. began his career as a psychologist in 1985. He’s been helping people overcome fears and phobias, and developing new treatment strategies, ever since. Blending humor, compassion, and acceptance with cognitive behavioral methods, Dr. Carbonell, a sought after presenter, has taught his unique treatment methods to more than 3,000 mental health professionals at workshops across the country.
Dr. Carbonell is the “Coach” at www.anxietycoach.com, a popular self help site, and the author of Panic Attacks Workbook (Ulysses Press, 2004). He was one of the first psychologists in the U.S. to develop a private practice devoted solely to the treatment of anxiety disorders, and continues to practice full time in Chicago today. He’s a frequent speaker at the annual conferences of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America. He has a unique blend of CBT, ACT, metacognitive Therapy and Paradoxical Therapy to offer people with anxiety disorders, and the professionals who treat them, and it’s his goal for you to leave armed with an approach, and numerous specific tools, that you can use the next day.
Clinicians rave about David’s guiding formulation of the Anxiety Trick, the simple, humorous language with which he describes it, and the way he helps you translate it into practical, powerful interventions. Come join him for a day and go home ready to use innovative new strategies for helping anxious clients, bypassing many of the usual obstacles to progress as you guide your clients to recovery.
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
This self-study material qualifies for 6.0 contact hours.
Tag: Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell Review. Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell download. Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell discount.
Related Keyword: treatment techniques in physiotherapy; treatment techniques for anxiety; treatment techniques for depression; treatment techniques for ptsd; treatment techniques of solid waste
Only today, Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell – Price $29. You will be supported lifetime.
Buy Anxiety: Treatment Techniques that Really Work – David Carbonell - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
You will receive a download link at your account or directly via email after payment. This course is available at walaz.net