Purchase Blockchain at Berkeley Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading – Jon Allen and Clay Space at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
GET Blockchain at Berkeley Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading – Jon Allen and Clay Space Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading
This course will provide you with an in-depth explanation of the technical, fundamental, and psychological analysis as it relates to cryptocurrencies
Welcome to our advanced course on cryptocurrency trading! This course requires no previous knowledge and is presented in a way that everyone should be able to understand. That being said we highly recommend taking our free Cryptocurrency Trading Explained course if you are brand new to the space.
While our introductory course was a basic overview that familiarized you to tools and resources in a broad sense, this course is much more concrete with walkthroughs, personal examples, and analysis. A real emphasis is put on tangible experiences based on over a decade of combined experience.
This advanced crypto trading course will cover:
- How to properly determine risk in a volatile and unpredictable environment
- Long term vs. short term strategies
- ICO risk management
- Paper trading vs. trading “real money”
- Necessary trading mindset
- Controlling emotions
- How to handle losses or gains
- Discussion of personal tips and lessons learned
- Price and volume structure
- Trend lines
- Liquidity zones
- Common trends in various cryptos
- Bollinger Bands
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Heiken Ashi Strategy
We are pleased to announce that two sensational crypto day traders, Collin Crypto and CarpeNoctom, have contributed content and free indicator trials to this section!
- Trading ICOs
- Early Adopter Strategy
Walkthrough of how to use several popular exchanges
- Placing asks/bids
- Market vs. limit sells
- Setting stop loss levels
- Checklist for analyzing cryptocurrencies and ICO’s
- Introduction to top market cap cryptocurrencies
- ICO Analysis (Also a section on how to buy ICO’s)
- How to analyze/trade using market sentiment
- Identifying fear, greed and other emotions in the market
- Applying personal emotion to general markets
- How market psychology drives technical indicators
And much more!
LIMITED OFFER (First 250 enrollments!): We will ask you to submit a bitcoin address during the course. We will then gift you $20 in bitcoin to that address so you can get started trading immediately!
We have included the slide deck used for this presentation under the first video. As a member of our advanced trading course, you will be added to the private trading channel on our Slack. Included in the last slide is a link to a google survey, please submit your email there for an invite to our Slack if you are not already a member or need to be added to the private channel.
Who is the target audience?
The ideal individual for this course is someone who is interested in trading cryptocurrency and wants an in depth walkthrough on how to start. This course stands to benefit college students, conventional traders, or anyone seeking a comprehensive cryptocurrency trading course. Unless you are a seasoned cryptocurrency trader, this is the course for you!
DISCLAIMER: THIS COURSE IS NON-REFUNDABLE IF THE PURCHASER HAS WATCHED THE INCLUDED CONTENT. WE DO NOT FALL UNDER THE 30 DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY THAT TEACHABLE STATES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HANDLE OUR PAYMENTS FOR US. PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING.
Advanced Crypto Trading Course
- Intro (9:25)
ICO Due Diligence
- ICO Due Diligence: Intro and Whitepaper (15:24)
- ICO Due Diligence: Token Sale (11:54)
- ICO Due Diligence: The Team (7:10)
- ICO Due Diligence: The Community (5:14)
- ICO Due Diligence: The Idea and Tech (12:47)
- ICO Due Diligence: Regulation (6:09)
- ICO Due Diligence: Review (3:15)
- ICO Due Diligence: Checklist (1:48)
Intro to Technical Analysis
- Intro to TA (4:11)
- Intro to TA: Importance of Timeframe (6:27)
- Intro to TA: Price and Volume (5:36)
- Intro to TA: Crash Cycle (7:05)
- Intro to TA: Liquidity Zones (11:18)
- Intro to TA: Triangles (5:09)
- Intro to TA: Capitulation and Reversal Candles (8:23)
- The Mental Game (19:44)
Advanced Technical Analysis
- Advanced TA: Intro (6:48)
- Advanced TA: Trend Colored Candles (6:09)
- Advanced TA: Bollinger Bands (21:48)
- Advanced TA: Dynamic Support and Resistance (1:20)
- Advanced TA: Ichimoku Cloud Part 1 (12:06)
- Advanced TA: Ichimoku Cloud Part 2 (25:01)
- Advanced TA: Ichimoku Cloud Part 3 (13:06)
- Advanced TA: Ichimoku Cloud Part 4 (9:14)
- Advanced TA: Ichimoku Cloud Part 5 (8:57)
- Advanced TA: Moving Averages (8:09)
- Advanced TA: Last Divergences (10:51)
Intro to Top Market Cap
- Market Cap Intro: Bitcoin (15:20)
- Market Cap Intro: Ethereum (10:02)
- Market Cap Intro: Ripple (7:05)
- Market Cap Intro: IOTA (6:27)
- Market Cap Intro: NEM (3:48)
- Market Cap Intro: Litecoin (4:24)
- Market Cap Intro: Ethereum Classic (5:03)
- Market Cap Intro: Monero (3:41)
- Market Cap Intro: Dash (3:34)
- Market Cap Intro: EOS (4:30)
- Market Cap Intro: Tether (2:53)
- Token Distribution Form (1:39)
Tag: Blockchain at Berkeley Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading – Jon Allen & Clay Space Review. Blockchain at Berkeley Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading – Jon Allen & Clay Space download. Blockchain at Berkeley Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading – Jon Allen & Clay Space discount.
Only today, Blockchain at Berkeley Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading – Jon Allen and Clay Space – Price $23. You will be supported lifetime.