Purchase Complex Feeding & Mealtime Success: Sensory, Motor, and Behavior Techniques to Promote Food Acceptance – Jessica Hunt & Susan L. Roberts at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Do you work with children who throw food, refuse to sit at a table to eat, or refuse to try new foods? Or maybe they will only eat the same food over and over? And going to a restaurant is out of the question for these families you work with…
These kids may not be just "picky eaters" but instead could have deep-seated skill deficit, medical, dietary or psychological components that must be dealt with first!
1 in 4 ‘typically developing’ kids are diagnosed with a feeding disorder with it increases to 3 in 4 for those with special needs. With this large population of children suffering from these difficulties, there comes a lot of complexity given each unique situation. You will need a vast knowledge base to treat every individual effectively and there has been very little training available — UNTIL NOW…
Get the strategies you need to make mealtimes more peaceful and positive!
Through video case examples, demonstrations and hands-on exercises, you will learn the treatment strategies you need to successfully treat feeding difficulties in children. Not only will you learn the sensory issues causing these feeding difficulties but we will also examine behavior issues and oral motor difficulties. Walk away with advanced techniques to:
- Evaluate the causes of mealtime difficulties: behavior, sensory, oral motor, or a combination
- Decrease food jags and other feeding delays for those suffering with Autism, Cerebral Palsy and other disorders
- Re-establish healthy roles and increase range of foods at the table
- Educate parents and caregivers who often endure emotional or stressful meal times
Complex Feeding Issues:
Sensory, Motor, and Behavior Techniques for Autism, Cerebral Palsy and other Developmental Delays
You will learn much more than the sensory issues causing these feeding difficulties; we will examine behavior issues as well as oral motor difficulties. Get the techniques you need to make mealtimes more peaceful and positive!
- Evaluate how sensory processing, behavior and oral motor skills impact or interfere with each child’s ability to eat.
- Role Play how to implement sensory techniques during and prior to meal times to address difficulties such as not wanting to touch certain foods or sitting at the table.
- Implement oral motor exercises and strategies to promote feeding patterns such as rotary chewing pattern, lip closure and tongue lateralization.
- Explore the misconceptions about feeding that impact special needs children.
- Assess the behaviors that interfere with eating and learn strategies to address the behavior.
- Support and guide the parents, caregivers and other family members through often emotional or stressful meal times.
Transform Food Refusal Into Food Acceptance
Dive into the typical development of eating skills, medically recognized nutritional needs of the growing child, and sensory-based approaches to mealtime behavioral issues. Explore a variety of techniques that encourage children to participate during mealtime.
- Communicate commonalities in the development of play, emotional intelligence and mealtime skills.
- Determine common myths about picky eaters and the research-based evidence that contradicts these commonly held assumptions.
- Analyze and differentiate a child’s current food choices for nutritional value and sensory preferences.
- Formulate a plan for successfully introducing new and nourishing foods.
- Integrate therapeutic interventions that motivate and reward expanded food choices and the development of competent eating skill
Get Complex Feeding & Mealtime Success: Sensory, Motor, and Behavior Techniques to Promote Food Acceptance of author Jessica Hunt & Susan L. Roberts only price 99$
Tag: Complex Feeding & Mealtime Success: Sensory, Motor, and Behavior Techniques to Promote Food Acceptance – Jessica Hunt & Susan L. Roberts Review. Complex Feeding & Mealtime Success: Sensory, Motor, and Behavior Techniques to Promote Food Acceptance – Jessica Hunt & Susan L. Roberts download. Complex Feeding & Mealtime Success: Sensory, Motor, and Behavior Techniques to Promote Food Acceptance – Jessica Hunt & Susan L. Roberts discount.