Purchase Craftsmanship of One to Many Selling – GKIC at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Who Else Wants To Close More Sales, And Substantially Increase Your Bottom Line Without Investing A Single Additional Penny Into Your Business?
I want to show you how to sell more, sell faster, and sell more efficiently than you have ever have in your entire life. And you can do all of this without spending a single extra penny into your business. You see, there’s a “secret code” to smartly crafted scripts that most marketers will never know. These are tested and proven principles you can easily “move” into your existing scripts…or, if you’re a one-to-many selling newbie, can avoid years of trial and error trying to “wing it” yourself. It’s a script I’ve been using for the past 40 years crafting group selling presentations, speeches, infomercials, etc. for a veritable “Who’s Who”of clients.
Get Craftsmanship of One to Many Selling – GKIC, only price $155
“One To Many Selling” will allow you to leverage your time and efforts if you’re currently doing one-on-one selling. There’s nothing like getting people in a room, on a webinar or on a teleseminar and closing as many sales as possible…
…results that would take you months to duplicate if you were to “start from scratch” with no blueprint or plan.
Believe me, when it all comes together, there’s no more efficient way to make money than with One-To-Many Selling.
The ability to craft these presentations is a very, very valuable ability–arguably a super power.
So, if you currently make speak to sell presentations from stage, you’ll discover how to perhaps double or triple your conversions by getting a better understanding of the psychology of group selling.
And if you’re getting started, you’ll be able to “hit the ground running” and prevent many mistakes most people make when making sales presentations from stage or on webinars and teleseminars.
Even if you have “stage fright” or want to sell better from webinars, teleseminars or infomercials, One-To-Many Selling will allow you to close more sales—even if you have absolutely NO experience whatsoever.
And if you sell people one-on-one either in person or on the phone, you’ll be able to multiply your hourly rate to 4-5 figures by implementing the simple system I want to reveal to you.
I have created HUNDREDS OF platform-selling presentations for myself and for clients, including short speeches, 2 and 3-hour preview seminars, and full day presentations that have each been worth millions of dollars.
These are done with the same pain-staking thought and engineering as a TV infomercial on which a half-million dollars will be risked.
When there is much at stake, there should be much care taken. For me, this is formulaic. Systematic. I know what needs to be there, what needs to be done, and what needs avoided.
Here’s How To Forever Remove Sloppiness And Waste When It Come To One To Many Selling Opportunities And Efforts
If you’ve ever gotten on a stage, a webinar and a teleseminar and decided to “wing it” (or have been tempted to) consider this:
You wouldn’t see actors or actresses in a Broadway play work this way. You also wouldn’t see television actors show up on the set and say whatever they want when the camera rolls.
A Broadway play or a movie is planned, scripted, re-written, focus group tested, storyboarded, and rehearsed.
Professional comedians from Leno to Seinfeld to Louie C.K. to the late Joan Rivers go to small clubs to try out and fine-tune new material before building it into a monologue or HBO Special.
There is a science to crafting ANY and EVERY kind of presentation for intended effect. SALES presentations delivered One-To-Many in person or through media are sensitive.
You need not risk guesswork. There are well-tested, well-proven structures and methods that yield top results.
And even in instances when One-To-Many selling is accomplished in spontaneous conversation…like through our 4-hour Livecasts or panel discussions, there are success factors, or a “3 x 5 Power Card” that is prepared before each presentation.
Are You Making Serious Mistakes Or Missing Out On Important Drivers Of Response With Your Webinars, Teleseminars And Stage Presentation?
For example, here are “tells” the audience processes subconsciously if not consciously, that affect their buy/no-buy response as much or more than the words spoken, offer made, proof offered.
People who play poker look for an opposing player’s “tell”–a silent signal he is likely unaware of or can’t control, that gives away the truth of his concealed hand of cards.
Speakers, presenters, pitch-people have “tells” – that signal the audience, that convey the truth of veracity and value.
But, chances are, you don’t know these “tells” so you can discipline yourself to use them to your advantage.
There are also 5 keys to holding an audience’s interest for long and very long presentations you’re probably not using. This is critical in this “low attention span” society we live in.
There is one element many go to great extremes to work around and omit – but that should be included every time.
There’s also the one story that is MANDATORY – that responds to the one thing consumers are deeply concerned about even though they shouldn’t be, and are disturbed by its absence (even though they can’t enunciate why they’re disturbed).
Now’s the time to “up the sophistication” of your one-to-many presentations I’ve tested and refined over my 40 years in sales and marketing…
…whose clients have earned a collective 1 BILLION Dollars under my tutelage as a copywriter, speaker and marketing consultant.
The Untold Secrets Of One To Many Selling Has Mostly Been “Under The Table” And Undisclosed Until TODAY:
I know “secrets” is such an overused term.
Yet, because I have infinitely more and more diversified experience at this, and am called upon to craft such presentations repeatedly, and paid 6-figure sums to do so, it’s reasonable to say…
…yes, I know things that are secret to you.
Whether you want to speak from the stage to sell—from 60 minutes to 6 hours—or use teleseminars, webinars, audio CDs, DVDs or TV infomercials to spread your sales message, you’re about to discover the “secret code” to crafting smart and high-converting scripts and presentations.
Here’s Just SOME Of What You’ll Discover On This Training:
- Lessons from The Amazing Kreskin and Houdini, and the “magic ingredient” most marketers FAIL TO INCLUDE in their video presentations – and I’ll show you actual examples you can easily “move” into your own business.
- The “call to action” decision to be made regarding every video, webinar, etc., that most marketers get wrong. This could be sabotaging your sales if you’re currently making one-to-many sales presentations.
- Why “perfect” is the enemy of optimum response: two examples that prove beyond any doubt that too polished of a video presentation damages the most important reaction required from viewers.
- There are Five Chief Errors made in videotaping testimonials. I’ll discuss all five so you don’t make these same mistakes.
- The one “scene” mandatory for all successful infomercials in a certain product category…that should be copied by more marketers in more diverse categories.
- When you use a “panel” of testimonials on stage, live, in front of an audience, THE ONE THING you can do too multiply their effectiveness 10-fold VS. the one most common mistake that lessens their impact. (This is screwed up royally at most seminars!)
- The best way to legally and safely present exceptional results of your best “champions” as claims of achievable results. (A tactic that has held up for 20+ years.)
- How I use “The 3-Act Play” for platform selling and sales presentations, webinars, audio CD’s, videos, etc. Plus the one thing you should do immediately before you start your pitch.
- The Surrogate Skeptic: why, when, where and how to use him – and why you NEED him. This will allow you to craft your presentation so you can “flip” them into buying from you.
- The Content Mask: how to disguise development-of-demand as educational content and satisfy audiences as you sell to them.
- The 7 things your audience must realize and know as a result of your presentation, before they will buy (This list alone is worth twice the price of this course. It is my Governing-Law for EVERY one-to-many presentation in any and every media. It is adhered to by “giants” selling BILLIONS of dollars of goods and services annually with one-to- many presentations.)
- The Secret of “Progressive Acceptance” and The Secret of “Stacking Benefits”—implement these and your conversions will soar, instead of having a presentation that BOMBS and leaves you scratching your head wondering what happened.
- How to structure and use the Summary & The Signature Story And how to make the Act of Buying an Act Of Validation of Superiority – with a lesson from Zig Ziglar.
- Why, when & how to make the act of buying an act of rebellion – with a lesson from Glenn W. Turner (Dare To Be Great).
- How to properly structure your offer and upsell your prospects. This is how you really boost your customer value.
- Three different (Free) TESTS to give your crafted and planned presentation – before you actually use it & Cheap ‘n dirty “Dry Tests” you can run with a presentation – before you actually use it.
- The Momentum Factor & Trial Closes: pros, cons, benefits, hazards and successful manipulation thereof (chance are, you don’t have these in your arsenal).
- …and a whole LOT more!
These Secrets Work Even If You’re Going To Make A Presentation To 12 Prospects In Your Office’s Conference Room To 1,200 From An Event Stage, Webinar Or Teleseminar
When you take action and add “One To Many Selling” to your marketing arsenal, you’re literally getting the golden keys to the vault…because you’re going to possess the blueprint of every single one of my million dollar speeches.
You’ll walk into any one-to-many selling situation and have the confidence of a bullfighter with mustard on his sword—knowing you’re going to “kill it” when you get on stage or that webinar or teleseminar.
You’ll also understand every single element of a one-to-many selling situation you can easily “cut and paste” over and over again in your business. Including how to open a presentation. Psychology. Structure. And how to close.
It’s hard for me to think of a business or profession where a great One To Many selling opportunity can’t be capitalized on.
And it’s hard to think of anyone in any of the just named situations who won’t profit enormously by this Training of mine, assembled from my unmatched experience.
The ability to craft powerful One-To-Many presentations marries a number of key skills brought to specialized applications: copywriting and script-writing, irresistible offer development, speaking, audio and video production, and, bigger and broader, “opportunity finding.”
Nothing Can Help You Sell More, Sell More Efficiently, And Sell Faster Than A Well-Crafted One-To-Many Presentation
One company hired me to re-work their sales presentation that netted over $250,000 a month with the same lead flow.
I also took another company that relied on one-to-one selling model and replaced it with a one-to-many group meeting strategy that produced $34 million in 1/4th the time ordinarily required.
At the core of both these situation is a brilliantly crafted, highly effective presentation. And that can be at the core of a great deal of success for you, too.
Today, the Internet offers expansive opportunity for ‘live’ and automated One To Many selling that is far greater than anything we’ve ever had before.
But don’t let that distract you from just how many people and companies create superior incomes through live One-To-Many, even in small groups – the implant dentistry seminar held in-office, for a small group, that puts $200,000 of dentistry on the schedule in 90 minutes.
This works for B2B, professional services (health, finance, etc.), a local retail business, a restaurant, you name it.
If you have a great idea or unproven invention or new product, you can sell more, sell efficiently, and sell with less fee resistance with the right presentation and approach.
Now, Do You Need To Brace Yourself For The Fee For This Training Never Before Offered In The GKIC Catalog?
The investment in “One To Many Selling” will, admittingly, be noted as a little stiff by some.
But looking that way is small thinking.
I am basically synthesizing my “insider” information and experience of “One To Many Selling” into a tightly focused package it would only take you one afternoon and evening to review.
This is highly specialized information that cannot be valued by the pound, hour or day.
A few “a-ha” moments you’ll get from this day could easily equate to tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even MILLIONS of dollars…
…to anybody doing “One To Many Selling” or should be.
So consider this box containing “One To Many Selling” to be a big box of money—considering the breakthroughs and potential money you could be earning when you take action on these proven secrets.
You see, I get paid 6 figures to create presentations for clients, and I recently charge $10K to reveal my secrets in front of a small group of people.
You could easily earn this money back with one successful “speak to sell” engagement where you’ll only have to sell a handful of products to make up this investment—whether it’s face-to-face or via webinar or teleseminar.
So, in reality, “One To Many Selling” doesn’t “cost” anything. Owning a powerful One To Many selling presentation built from scratch or marginally improved can easily repay your investment.
There’s nothing “cookie cutter” here. This is a sophisticated art and science you’ll get to implement for your own presentations.
I promise you this: whether your opportunity is with One To Many Selling with 18 people in your office on a Wednesday evening or 180 people in a hotel meeting room or to 1,800 people via a webinar, or you can profit by sending a sales DVD or CD to prospects…
…you can harvest a great deal more from any such opportunity if you really know how to craft those presentations.
Get Craftsmanship of One to Many Selling – GKIC, only price $155
Tag: "Craftsmanship of One to Many Selling – GKIC" Review. "Craftsmanship of One to Many Selling – GKIC" download. "Craftsmanship of One to Many Selling – GKIC" discount.