Purchase Diabetic Emergencies: DKA, HHS and Hypoglycemia – Laurie Klipfel at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Diabetes affects an estimated 30 million people and many people aren’t even aware of their diagnosis. No matter what specialty, healthcare providers need to be ready for diabetic emergencies. Prevention, rapid recognition and appropriate treatment improves patient outcomes. Medications and recommendations for diabetes are evolving continually as our knowledge and technology grows and it is essential to stay up to date. Especially in crisis, it can make the difference between life and death! Join Laurie Klipfel, RN, MSN, ANP-BC, CDE for this program and become confident in your ability to handle the next patient emergency.
- Assess physical and laboratory findings that accompany DKA and HHNK/HHS.
- Prioritize clinical interventions for managing blood sugar to decrease the risk of crisis.
- Evaluate the importance of early recognition and appropriate treatment of diabetic emergencies.
- Specify the benefits and risks of tight glycemic control including risks of hypoglycemia.
- Prevention, Recognition and Treatment Guidelines for:
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Non-Ketotic Syndrome (HHNK/HHS)
- Hypoglycemic Crisis
- Practical Application with Case Studies
- Sick Day Management
Tag: "Diabetic Emergencies: DKA, HHS and Hypoglycemia – Laurie Klipfel" Review. "Diabetic Emergencies: DKA, HHS and Hypoglycemia – Laurie Klipfel" download. "Diabetic Emergencies: DKA, HHS and Hypoglycemia – Laurie Klipfel" discount.