Purchase Essential Assessment, Interpretation and Intervention Strategies – Cyndi Zarbano at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Critically ill patients are everywhere these days – on the Med-Surg floor, in the ICU, the PACU, the ED, the OR, even long-term care! A good working knowledge of the concepts for managing high-acuity patients is indispensable.
Join Cyndi Zarbano and learn the latest in essential critical care skills that you must know to be successful, including:
- Rapid Assessment
- ABG Analysis
- Central Line Care
- Easy Strip Interpretation
Identification & Management of Crisis
- Master “down and dirty” prompt assessment skills
- End the “Red Flags”
- Rapid stabilizing interventions for the unstable patient
- Manage the decompensating patient
- Better outcomes through quick intervention
Easy Steps to ABG Analysis
- Acid base imbalance
- 4 abnormal findings when reading your lab result
- A simple tool to rapidly and efficiently interpret ABG’s!
The 5 Steps to Rhythm Strip Interpretation
- Systematically reviewing the major components of a rhythm strips
- Identifying rhythm changes and management of:
- Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter
- Paroxysmal Supra-Ventricular Tachycardia (PSVT)
- V-Tach and V-Fib
Managing Chest Drainage
- Indications for chest tubes
- Circumventing re-expansion pulmonary edema
- Avoiding common complications of chest drainage
Master Central Line Care
- Common issues experienced with central lines
- Using which port for what on a triple lumen PICC
- Use of a “cell-saver” to reduce lost hemoglobin during blood draws
- The challenge of CVP monitoring
Pacemakers & AICDs
- Indications for pacemakers
- Meaning of pacemaker codes
- Types of Pacemakers
- Device management
- Practical solutions to common pacemaker problems
- Identify 5 essentials components of a “down and dirty” assessment in your patient when they have a sudden decomposition in health status.
- State 3 rapid interventions that can stabilize a patient who is symptomatic with a low blood pressure.
- Recognize the most common causes of arterial blood gas abnormalities.
- Quickly identify the 3 most common dysrhythmias using rhythm strip interpretation.
- Manage the risk to avoid re-expansion pulmonary edema in the patient with a chest tube for pleural effusion.
- Review the correct technique for opening an occluded central line lumen.
- Summarize the difference between failure to capture and failure to sense in a pacemaker and how each is resolved.
Tag: Essential Assessment, Interpretation and Intervention Strategies – Cyndi Zarbano Review. Essential Assessment, Interpretation and Intervention Strategies – Cyndi Zarbano download. Essential Assessment, Interpretation and Intervention Strategies – Cyndi Zarbano discount.