Purchase Full Stack Mobile Developer – NotJustDev - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Full Stack Mobile Developer – NotJustDev
After completing this course, you will:
- Build 2 portfolio-ready mobile apps: Instagram and Duolingo
- Be confident in taking any mobile app from 0 to market
- Master cross-platform mobile development for iOS and Android with React Native
- Setup a CI/CD pipeline that will automatically build and deliver your app to the market
- BECOME HIREABLE and start earning a 6-figure income
- Build full-stack apps with AWS Amplify
- Setup an Authentication system with email and social providers like Google and Facebook.
- Design and implement complex Database Systems and GrapqhQL APIs
- Design and Implement an activity feed system.
- Build highly scalable, secure, and cost-effective backend systems using AWS based on the industry best practices
What will you build?
The best way to learn a new technology is Project Based Learning. That’s why the course will focus on hands-on experience. You are going to build 2 projects.
With the knowledge and confidence from the first project, we will build the most in-depth, end-to-end, full-stack Instagram clone out there.
Is this course for me?
It’s PERFECT for you if:
✅ You are new to cross-platform mobile development
✅ You are already an experienced developer in other fields (web, software, front-end, backend) and want to add Mobile Development skillset under your belt
✅ You have some experience with React Native but lack the skills of building end-to-end full-stack projects
✅ You want to improve your backend skills like
- cloud serverless computing with AWS
- data modeling
- architecture design
- security, scalability, performance, and cost-efficiency
✅ You are highly motivated to learn and grow as a developer and can dedicate 5-10 hours per week to the course
✅ You learn best by building real projects
It’s NOT for you if:
❌ You expect a magic pill. As much as I would like, there is no way to download my knowledge and experience directly to your brain. I provide the best framework to learn full-stack mobile development, but it requires a lot of involvement from your side to follow through, implement everything in the course, and sometimes go the extra mile to understand the harder concepts
❌ You think that you can become a developer in 1 month and build the next Facebook. Everything is possible, but don’t fool yourself and don’t let anyone else fool you that you can do it overnight. It takes time, dedication and patience.
❌ You lack fundamentals. Even though the course is also for beginners, it still requires some coding experience and programming fundamentals. You need to at least know what is a variable, loop, function, algorithm, etc.
❌ You don’t have time or resources to dedicate to the course.
hours of video
developers in the community
Introduction group meeting to get you up and running
2. Project Setup
Set up a new project using React Native CLI and install the most important tools and libraries that we will need.
You will also learn how to version your project with Git andmanage it on GitHub
3. Instagram UI
Build all the essentials screens of Instagram: Feed, Post, Comments, Profile, Edit Profile, Camera, etc.
- Building and Styling the UI
- State and Props
- Custom components
- Image, Video, and Carousel posts
- Camera and Media Library API
- Form management with React Hook Form
Design and implement the Navigation system using React Navigation v6
- Stack Navigator
- Bottom Tab Navigator
- Top Tab Navigator
- Moving between screens and passing data
- Deep Linking
5. Getting Started with AWS Amplify
Get a high overview of how AWS Amplify works and how to leverage the power of AWS to build mobile apps quickly.
- Create and set up your AWS account
- Implement important security measurements
- Create the backend using Amplify Studio and connect it with our React Native app.
Setup the Authentication layer and learn how everything works behind the scenes in AWS Cognito.
Also, you will learn how to fully customize the authentication flow with themes and custom screens.
And of course, you will also integrate Sign in with Facebook and Google.
You will learn how to design and implement a GraphQL API using Amplify and AWS AppSync.
On the client-side, you will learn how to use Apollo Client to query and cache our GraphQL API.
We will implement all the CRUD functionalities for users, posts, likes, comments, etc.
In the end, we will cover more advanced topics like:
- Real-time data
Learn about cloud storage with AWS S3 by implementing the storage layer in our application.
Upload, Download and Delete:
- Images and Carousels
- Profile picture
Prepare and deploy your application to production and distribute it on Play Market and AppStore.
We will start by preparing all the marketing assets needed for the stores. You will learn about the requirements and also about the best practices to follow to create a compelling and efficient page for your app.
We will proceed with creating your Dev accounts and setting up the app page on Play Market and AppStore.
Then we will implement a multi-environment system for both the source code and AWS infrastructure.
We will build and upload our Android and iOS to both stores using Expo Application Services.
10. Following System
Implement the Following & Feed System.
Follow people and track the followers and followings. The feed will display only posts from people you follow
11. Notification System
Implement event-based in-app and push notifications.
- New followers notification
- Likes and comments notifications
- Push Notifications
Practice Test Drive Development and write unit testing for your React Native application.
Have peace of mind and make sure that your future updates will not brake your application.
Get Full Stack Mobile Developer – NotJustDev – $19. You will be supported lifetime. Don’t forget to sign up to receive the email, and earn even more rewards.
Buy Full Stack Mobile Developer – NotJustDev - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “Full Stack Mobile Developer – NotJustDev”
You must be logged in to post a comment.