Purchase Handbook of Motivation at School – Kathryn R. Wentzel & David B. Miele - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
The second edition of the Handbook of Motivation at School presents an integrated compilation of theory and research in the field. With chapters by leading experts, this book covers the major theoretical perspectives in the field as well as their application to instruction, learning, and social adjustment at school. Section I focuses on theoretical perspectives and major constructs, Section II on contextual and social influences on motivation, and Section III on new directions in the field.
This new edition will have the same popular organizational structure with theories at the beginning. It will also include new chapters that cover motivation as it relates to identity, culture, test anxiety, mindfulness, neuroscience, parenting, metacognition, and regulatory focus.
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of Tables
Kathryn R. Wentzel and David B. Miele
SECTION I: MAJOR THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVES AND CONSTRUCTS
2. Attribution Theory and Motivation in School
Sandra Graham and April Z. Taylor
3. Self-Efficacy Theory in Education
Dale H. Schunk and Maria K. DiBenedetto
4. Expectancy–Value Theory
Allan Wigfield, Stephen M. Tonks, and Susan Lutz Klauda
5. Achievement Goal Theory: A Story of Early Promises, Eventual Discords, and Future Possibilities
6. Facilitating and Hindering Motivation, Learning, and Well-Being in Schools: Research and Observations from Self-Determination Theory
Richard M. Ryan and Edward L. Deci
7. Academic Emotions
8. Engagement and Disaffection as Central to Process of Motivational Resilience and Development
Ellen A. Skinner
9. The Development of Self-Regulated Learning in Secondary School Years: A Social Cognitive Instructional Perspective
Anastasia Kitsantas and Timothy J. Cleary
10. Positioning Interest and Curiosity Within a Model of Academic Development
Patricia A. Alexander and Emily M. Grossnickle
Section II: CONTEXTUAL AND SOCIAL INFLUENCES ON Motivation
11. Teacher-Student Relationships
Kathryn R. Wentzel
12. School-Based Peer Relationships and Achievement Motivation
Jaana Juvonen and Casey Knifsend
13. Learning Environments and Motivation
Avi Kaplan and Helen Patrick
14. Culture and Motivation: The Road Travelled and the Way Ahead
Ronnel B. King and Dennis M. McInerney
15. Motivation and Identity
Allison Master, Sapna Cheryan, and Andrew N. Meltzoff
16. Gender and Motivation
Helen M. G. Watt
17. Teacher Motivation: Self-Efficacy and Goal Orientation
Helenrose Fives and Michelle M. Buehl
SECTION III: NEW DIRECTIONS IN THE FIELD
18. Self-Regulation of Motivation
David B. Miele and Abigail A. Scholer
19. Beyond All Splits: Mindfulness in Students’ Motivation, Learning, and Self/Identity Development in School
Robert W. Roeser
20. Math Anxiety: Causes, Consequences, and Remediation
Erin A. Maloney
21. Neuroscientific Contributions to Motivation in Education
Johnmarshall Reeve and Woogul Lee
22. A Multiple Goal Perspective on Academic Motivation
Manfred Hofer and Stefan Fries
23. Parental Involvement and Children’s Motivation and Achievement: A Domain-Specific Perspective
Meredith L. Rowe, Geetha Ramani, and Eva M. Pomerantz
24. The Origins and Educational Implications of Promotion-Focused and Prevention-Focused Achievement Motivations
Daniel C. Molden and Emily Q. Rosenzweig
Get Handbook of Motivation at School – Kathryn R. Wentzel & David B. Miele, Only Price $47
Tag: Handbook of Motivation at School – Kathryn R. Wentzel & David B. Miele Review. Handbook of Motivation at School – Kathryn R. Wentzel & David B. Miele download. Handbook of Motivation at School – Kathryn R. Wentzel & David B. Miele discount.
Buy Handbook of Motivation at School – Kathryn R. Wentzel & David B. Miele - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “Handbook of Motivation at School – Kathryn R. Wentzel & David B. Miele”
You must be logged in to post a comment.