Purchase Innovations in Psychotherapy - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
What’s New & What’s Next in Psychotherapy
Learn First-Hand with the World’s Leading Clinicians and Researchers to Improve Your Outcomes & Re-ignite Your Passion for Therapy
Psychotherapy has continued to evolve and change rapidly, with new ideas and interventions that can change our clients' lives…
…But if you’re like most clinicians, it’s been hard to keep up.
That’s why we’re inviting you to take home the Innovations in Psychotherapy 2020 conference and experience it at your own pace… the one-stop course for what’s working NOW and what’s just around the corner.
We invited the leading clinicians and researchers, those you know and those you may not have heard of yet, to share their truly groundbreaking insights — many of which aren’t yet widely available.
Reserve your all-access pass now!
Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- Single Session Interventions: Jessica Schleider, the leading researcher on this topic, will definitely answer the question: if you only have one client session, here’s what you do.
- What’s Really New in Trauma Treatment: Hear the latest trauma insight from the world’s leading trauma researcher, Bessel van der Kolk. Plus, you’ll learn about new treatment methods from up-and-coming innovators, including Kate Chard, Eboni Webb, Lisa Najavits, and more.
- Exposure Therapy: Can it really work? Lisa Coyne, President of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science says "Yes!" – if you follow this new, essential way of applying it.
- Walk-and-Talk Therapy: You’ve already transitioned to teletherapy, now it’s time for the next step. Join Jen Udler, founder of Positive Strides Therapy, to learn how and why you should add this intervention to your practice.
- Psychopharmacology: You don’t have to shy away from this topic — you can and should do a lot more with medications than you think to help your clients. Psychopharmacology expert Ken Carter has a LOT of essential insight to share on this important topic.
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT): One of therapy’s most evidence-based methods is now available to all clients! Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), developed by Sue Johnson, is well-known for helping couples. Now all the science of attachment, love, and emotions, is available to individual client work as well.
- Neuroscience, What Therapists Need to Know: We’ve brought together the leading neuroscience experts Dan Siegel, Rick Hanson, and Alex Korb, to share what the science shows us we should and shouldn’t be doing to achieve therapy breakthroughs.
- Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies: It's much closer than we might think, Janis Phelps is already training the first generation of therapists to administer this treatment.
- Racism & Race-Based Stress & Trauma: Learn how to be the help your clients and community needs. Join Monnica T. Williams, one of the world’s leading psychologists and researchers, to discover unique and actionable ways all therapists can engage in anti-racism.
Plus, you’ll get essential updates into therapy’s most popular approaches, including IFS, Polyvagal Theory, ACT, DBT, Somatic Experiencing, Cognitive Processing Therapy, and more… as well what’s new with sex therapy, virtual reality treatments, and app-based interventions.
There is simply no other conference that combines the most forward-thinking experts in the field, the latest cutting-edge advances, and covers the most important issues you are facing as a therapist today.
Get Innovations in Psychotherapy – Daniel J. Siegel & Others, Only Price $155
Tag: Innovations in Psychotherapy Review. Innovations in Psychotherapy download. Innovations in Psychotherapy discount.
Buy Innovations in Psychotherapy - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “Innovations in Psychotherapy”
You must be logged in to post a comment.