Purchase Inpatient Obstetric (RNC-OB) Certification: Exam Prep Course with Practice Test & NSN Access – Donna Weeks at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Pass your Inpatient Obstetric Certification (RNC-OB) Exam…THE FIRST TIME!
The journey from pregnancy to postpartum can be long and challenging for a mother-to-be… from the moment she enters the delivery room, she is counting on your expertise to make this experience as enjoyable as possible.
With an in-depth overview of labor & delivery, antepartum, postpartum and nursery current practices, this career-changing online course will instantly advance your obstetric skills. Not only will you walk away confident in your abilities, but the confidence your patient will also have in you, will help ease her mind during one of the most important days of her life.
In this certification exam prep course, expert Donna Weeks DNP, APN, RNC-OB, C-EFM, will equip you with all the clinical and professional issues covered according to the current exam blueprint, so you will pass the first time. Plus, you'll gain valuable test-taking strategies and tips – including an exclusive practice exam – that are certain to aid in your quest for success on the Inpatient Obstetrics certification exam!
With the addition of RNC-OB to your name, you will be able to demonstrate to your patients, employers, and peers that you have the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the Inpatient Obstetric unit.
Revitalize your career, improve your earning potential, and get certified on your first attempt!
Here's what this intensive online course covers:
Inpatient Obstetric Certification Review Course
Module 1: Focusing on the Pregnant Woman
- Maternal factors that affect the fetus
- Risks associated with diabetes
- Maternal cardiac disease/anomalies
Module 2: Infectious Diseases
- Sexually and non-sexually transmitted diseases and risks associated
- Symptoms and treatment of blood disorders
- Other diseases specific to the outline of the certification exam
Module 3: Pregnancy Risks
- How mom's lifestyle affects her baby and pregnancy
- Why and how fetal assessments are done
- How to and the limitations of each method of fetal monitoring
- Non-stress test and biophysical profile: why we do them and why the work
Module 4: Labor and Birth
- Characteristics of labor
- The 4 P's of maternal physiology
- The stages of labor and what you need to do during each
- Indicators, contradictions, complications, and nursing expectations during different obstetrical procedures
Module 5: Pain Management and Obstetrical Complications
- Non-pharmacological & pharmacological methods, their effects and what you need to look for with each
- Risk factors, interventions, document maneuvers and newborn implications with complications
- Dysfunctional labor
- Shoulder dystocia
- Cord complications
- Amniotic fluid
- Placental problems
Module 6: Labor Complications and Postpartum Physiology
- Risk factors and management of preterm labor
- Prolonged pregnancy management and fetal/neonatal complications
- Treatment of obstetrical hemorrhage
- Types, symptoms, results and interventions for lacerations
- What changes occur in the reproductive systems and other organ systems
- Physiology, techniques, and maternal needs during lactation
- Breastfeeding complications and contraindications
Module 7: Newborn Care
- What adaptation to extrauterine life looks like
- General and head-to-toe assessment and what to do if abnormalities are detected
- Common laboratory tests and desirable results
- Initial evaluation, personnel/equipment and indications for resuscitation
- Screening congenital cardiac heart defect
- Complications and planning for a baby with a diaphragmatic hernia
- Indicators and management of bilirubin and jaundice
- Guidelines for infectious diseases
- Birth injuries/trauma that can occur and what to look for with this
- Professional issues specifically correlated to ethical principles, legal issues, evidence based practice and patient safety
This Certification Exam Prep Course Includes:
- Immediate Online Access to Video Sessions providing a comprehensive review of inpatient obstetric care
- Inpatient Obstetric Course Manual (PDF format)
- Additional Study Tools including Nurses Success Network (NSN) access for additional audio seminars to complement course videos and reinforce key areas of study
- Online Practice Test to assess your readiness to sit for the actual exam
- Online CE Test Access – complete the entire course and earn up to 10.2 CE contact hours
- Collaboration with other online students to help with problem solving and to keep you motivated
- Unlimited Access to all videos and materials online, plus you can download all resources to own forever
Tag: "Inpatient Obstetric (RNC-OB) Certification: Exam Prep Course with Practice Test & NSN Access – Donna Weeks" Review. "Inpatient Obstetric (RNC-OB) Certification: Exam Prep Course with Practice Test & NSN Access – Donna Weeks" download. "Inpatient Obstetric (RNC-OB) Certification: Exam Prep Course with Practice Test & NSN Access – Donna Weeks" discount.