Purchase New Wave Jiu Jitsu: No Gi Guard Passing – John Danaher - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
New Wave Jiu Jitsu: No Gi Guard Passing – John Danaher
Lock on body locks and smash your way through the guard using systematic pressure and leg pummeling to pass
- Learn the central principles and problems of passing the guard from one of the most detailed and innovative coaches on the planet, Professor John Danaher.
- Use specific toreando footwork patterns to maximize your loose passing success – including the king and queen of passing positions.
- Work through closed guard, supine guard, seated guard, and half guard as John gives you a unified framework for passing.
- See all the best ways to establish control and stabilize position as you work your way through for increased dominance against the bottom player.
- Professor John Danaher has taught grappling and combat superstars like Gordon Ryan, Georges St. Pierre, Garry Tonon, and many more throughout his illustrious coaching career – with remarkable success with students of all levels of experience and athleticism.
Get New Wave Jiu Jitsu: No Gi Guard Passing – John Danaher – $57. You will be supported lifetime. Don’t forget to sign up to receive the email, and earn even more rewards.
Read more: septic system design, system design interview questions, system design primer, system design questions, system design books
Buy New Wave Jiu Jitsu: No Gi Guard Passing – John Danaher - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “New Wave Jiu Jitsu: No Gi Guard Passing – John Danaher”
You must be logged in to post a comment.