Purchase Nutrition & The Gut Microbiota – Andrea Hardy at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Are you curious about the role diet has in maintaining the gut microbiome, and its implications for human health?
The human gut microbiome is home to many microorganisms, like bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa, and have an important symbiotic relationship with the human gastrointestinal tract. It is now well accepted that a healthy gut microbiota is fundamental for the overall health of the individual.
There has been a lot of gut microbiome research in the past decade, and Andrea Hardy, RD is here to get you up to speed with the relationship between the gut microbiota and human health.
We are going live on September 28th @ 12 noon EST!
Nutrition and the Gut Microbiota: A clinical update on the current evidence for dietitians
Join this 1-hr workshop and learn:
- What is the gut microbiome
- Functions of the gut microbiota
- Conditions that are influenced by the gut microbiota
- What is the gut barrier
- How does nutrition play a role in gut barrier integrity
- How nutrition influences the gut microbiota
- Current evidence based practice – nutrition interventions and the gut microbiota
Top 3 Gut Microbiota Questions will be reviewed!
- Should gut microbiome testing be used in patient care?
- Are probiotics necessary for gut health?
- Can our knowledge of the gut microbiome be used to treat medical conditions?
- Disclaimer, disclosure & copyright statement
- Tech Check
Live Workshop September 28th at 10 am MST/ 11 am CST /12 pm EST
- Link to the live workshop
Get Nutrition & The Gut Microbiota – Andrea Hardy, Only Price $29
Tag: Nutrition & The Gut Microbiota – Andrea Hardy Review. Nutrition & The Gut Microbiota – Andrea Hardy download. Nutrition & The Gut Microbiota – Andrea Hardy discount.