Purchase ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE
Have you ever felt confused trying to figure out which is the most potent preparation for each herb?
Or which type of remedy is the most effective for a specific condition?
I understand how hard it is to navigate the deluge of herbal information out there, and find a resource you can trust.
With over twenty-five years under my belt making medicine and teaching about herbs, I've come up with a course that is chock-full of tips for addressing common ailments at home with your very own tinctures, syrups, poultices and salves. If you have children, the course is peppered with kid-friendy recipes and tricks for getting them to actually take their medicine.
Online Herbal Medicine Making Course Outline (150 hours)
Foundations of Medicine Making
Introduction to Medicinal Preparations • Cultivating Relationships with Healing Plants • Infusions and Decoctions • Tinctures • Herbal Honeys and Syrups • Infused Medicinal Vinegars • Plant Spirit Medicine • Flower Essences • Guidelines for Foraging and Wildcrafting • Harvesting and Drying Herbs
Bringing Healing Herbs into the Kitchen
Herbal Meads • Confectionary Balls • Herbal Pestos, Sauces and Hummus • Bone Broth • Fire Ciders • Bitters • Shrubs • Infused Syrups • Herbal Cocktails & Mocktails • Compound Butters • Culinary Vinegars & Oils • Herbal Popsicles & Iced Teas • Herbal Salts • Edible Flowers • Mushroom Concoctions • Herbal Ice Cubes
Topical Herbal Preparations and Natural Body Care
Infused Oils and Salves • Compresses and Poultices • Introduction to Hydrotherapy • Introduction to Aromatherapy • Facial Serums • Body Butters • Salt Scrubs • Bath Salts • Aromatherapy Sprays • Aromatic Massage Oils
Herbal Livelihoods Guide
Our Herbal Livelihoods Guide boldly traverses business topics such as insurance, marketing, legalities, websites, labeling, and an introduction to the GMPs (the FDA’s legal requirements for manufacturing herbal products in the United States). Learn how to make high quality medicine, start an herbal products business, and effectively market your goods! The Printable Herbal Livelihoods Guide PDF is peppered with motivational tips and filled with ALL of Juliet Blankespoor’s insider scoops for running an herbal business.
In the Herbal Livelihoods Guide, You’ll Learn:
- Which type of insurance you’ll need
- How to distinguish yourself from the crowd with your own herbal mojo
- The legal requirements for practicing herbalism in the United States
- How to properly label your herbal products
- How to market your wares or services through social media and list-building
- Where to continue learning, connect with other herbalists, and stay up-to-date with herbal laws and regulations
- What the cGMPs entail and where to learn the regulations
Get ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE – Anonymous, Only Price $73
The Herbal Livelihoods Guide also features:
- Introduction to the Herbal Livelihoods Guide
- The Heart of Livelihoods: Business Ethics and Inspiration
- Herbal Livelihoods: Tour of Herbal Careers
- The Nitty-Gritty of Herbal Businesses: Insurance, Legal Entities, Marketing, Websites and Social media
- Herbal Products Businesses: An Introduction to Current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMPs) and Product Labeling Requirements
- Further Learning and Networking: Organizations, Media, Conferences, and Clinical Programs
- Herbal Livelihoods Optional Clarity and Goal-Setting Worksheet
The Guide is delivered as a printable PDF. This material is most applicable for those who plan to start their own herbal business or incorporate herbal medicine into an existing business. The Guide is not part of the required course materials for the Medicine Making Course, but instead is enrichment material for professional herbalists and herbal entrepreneurs! Note: If you wish to follow the FDA’s guidelines for manufacturing herbal products, you’ll need additional training beyond this course. We provide a solid introduction to the guidelines and a springboard of resources that focus solely on the FDA guidelines.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do after completing the program:
- Use your own teas, tinctures, syrups, salves and oils to address common ailments at home
- Build up your medicine chest with natural, high-quality botanical remedies
- Indulge yourself with luscious body butters, creams and scrubs
- Teach your children to prepare their own herbal medicine – laying the foundation for self-care and knowledge of natural medicine
- Infuse more herbal shazam into your food and drinks
- Lavish your loved ones with beautiful and tasty herbal-based gifts
- Develop herbal products for a homespun herbal business
- Create a value-added medicinal or culinary product for your farm
- Spoil yourself with the savings won by handcrafting your own medicine and natural body care products
The online course includes:
- 14 instructional videos and 38 lessons, clearly organized into 3 modules
- Step-by-step instructions for each lesson, available online or as printable pdf booklets of each module
- 100 herbal recipes, ranging from medicinal preparations, wild foods dishes, natural body care products and culinary herbal concoctions
- 368-page printable course manual (PDF), including herbal profiles, written and photographed by Juliet Blankespoor
- Herbal Livelihoods Guide
- Review worksheets, experiential projects, and quizzes at the end of each module. Students receive staff feedback on all their submitted projects.
- Access to our team of herbal experts, including Juliet Blankespoor, for questions and guidance via Q and A emails for six months after enrollment
- Self-paced learning – watch the videos and prepare the recipes as you fancy, however, you have six months to gain a certificate (optional)
- Lifetime access to the course materials, including all indexed videos and written course material
- A 150-hour certificate of completion, upon completing all the required coursework within six months
The online course also includes:
- Access to our student forum where you can share triumphs, troubleshooting, and more with a lively community of herbal enthusiasts
- Q&A video sessions every two months with Juliet Blankespoor and other course instructors
- Your passport to endless creativity in the kitchen with medicinal and culinary preparations
- Primary Video Instructors: Juliet Blankespoor and Asia Suler
These bonuses are not included in the cost of tuition and are subject to change.
Interested in our Online Herbal Immersion Program?
If you’re interested in our longer, in-depth Online Herbal Immersion Program but aren’t quite ready to jump in, you can get started by enrolling in our Herbal Medicine Making Course (which is included in the Herbal Immersion Program).
You can simply apply all your tuition toward the Herbal Immersion. ($590 will be deducted from the cost of the Herbal Immersion program).
The program lays out a clear path for your herbal journey. It begins with building healthy soil and germinating seeds, extends into growing and harvesting each herb, and culminates with you creating a treasure trove of herbal allies.
If you’ve had trouble getting herbs to grow from seed or figuring out where to place them, or even knowing what to do with the plants you’ve successfully grown, then we have you covered!
Get ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE – Anonymous, Only Price $73
Tag: ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE Review. ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE download. ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE discount.