Purchase Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment Course – Mike Reinold - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
GET Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment Course – Mike Reinold Course at Gbesy. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Mike Reinold’s Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment Course
Do You Want to Take Your Knowledge of the Shoulder to the Next Level?
Let me walk you through a comprehensive online program designed to enhance your clinical examination and treatment skills of the shoulder. I’ll share with you the evidence-based scientific and clinical rationale behind what you need to know to make an immediate impact on your ability to work with shoulder patients.
This is exactly how I evaluate and treat the shoulder.
I’ll cover the exam, dynamic stabilization exercises, manual therapy techniques I use, and I’ll detail exactly how I rehabilitate rotator cuff injuries, shoulder instability, SLAP tears, the stiff shoulder, the osteoarthritic shoulder, and more!
You’ll have an advanced understanding of the shoulder joint, feel fully confident in your ability to evaluate and treat the shoulder, and easily become a shoulder expert.
Master the Shoulder and Become an Expert
Over the past several years, I’ve been developing a cutting edge new continuing education format that takes place entirely online to allow you to learn at your own pace, but also to start implementing what you learn immediately throughout the program. No more losing an entire weekend and zoning out in the back of the room for 8 hours at a seminar!
Many home study courses consist of reading a text or watching a DVD, but I always felt they were lacking in content. My solution was to use online videos, presentations, journal article readings, and discussion boards to create a program that I know you will walk away from with a better understanding of the shoulder.
Welcome to my online continuing education mentorship program on the Recent Advances in Evidence Based Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder, a detailed online program. If you have attended any of my live seminars or read my website, journal articles, books, or chapters in the past, then you know that this program is packed with great content, clinical pearls, scientific evidence, and more importantly practical information that you can apply to your patients and clients immediately.
I hope you enjoy!
Set Yourself Apart and Master Your Understanding of the Shoulder
Here is what is included and just some of the many great features of joining our program:
8 Detailed Lessons
You will use a combination of videos, presentations, and journal articles all hand-selected by Mike to expand your knowledge of each topic.
24/7 Online Access
Access all course materials at anytime from anywhere around the world. Work at your own pace when convenient to you. You can join and begin the program at any time.
Download all journal articles and presentation outlines for future reference.
Interact with other participants to discuss each topic and ask questions in the memer only discuss board.
CEU approval for 24 contact hours by the FSBPT and 19.75 of Category A CEU through the NATA. See FAQ below for more info.
Access to view online versions of Kevin Wilk and Mike Reinold’s Examination and Treatment of the Shoulder DVDs – a $139.99 value!
The course contains a series of 8 lessons, each have videos, presentations, and journal article readings to cover the topic in great detail:
- Lesson 1 – Evaluation of the Shoulder – An overview of my complete approach to the clinical examination of the shoulder. I’ll cover the entire evaluation process from the subjective examination to a wide range of special test for different pathology.
- Lesson 2 – Treatment of the Shoulder – Principles of Dynamic Stabilization – I’ll demonstrate my treatment progressions for the shoulder joint complex designed to enhance neuromuscular control. We’ll show progressions from early to advanced phases of rehabilitation using our 4 phase approach to restore baseline proprioception, dynamic stabilization, neuromuscular control, and functional movements.
- Lesson 3 – Manual Therapy of the Shoulder – I’ll demonstrate how I perform manual therapy on the shoulder to restore mobility and enhance movement.
- Lesson 4 – Rotator Cuff Injuries – I’ll discuss rotator cuff lesions and the postoperative treatment following a variety of rotator cuff repair procedures.
- Lesson 5 – Shoulder Instability – The principles of rehabilitation following different types of shoulder instability. I’ll discuss the principles that dictate the rehabilitation process and how nonoperative and postoperative rehabilitation may differ depend on the specific injury and surgery performed.
- Lesson 6 – Superior Labral (SLAP) Tears – I’ll discuss the different types of SLAP lesions, different mechanisms of injury, and how this impacts the surgery performed and the rehabilitation progression.
- Lesson 7 – The Stiff Shoulder – In this lesson, I’ll cover the different types of stiffness that we see, how to differentiate the specific areas of tightness, and how to progresss someone with postoperative stiffness or adhesive capsulitis
- Lesson 8 – Shoulder Osteoarthritis – This lesson covers the keys to rehabilitation of the osteoarthritic shoulder, as well as the surgical options and postoperative guidelines for total shoulder replacement.
Only today, Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment Course – Mike Reinold – $60. You will be supported lifetime. Don’t forget to sign up to receive the email, and earn even more rewards.
Buy Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment Course – Mike Reinold - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment Course – Mike Reinold”
You must be logged in to post a comment.