Purchase Optimal Shoulder Performance – Mike Reinold and Eric Cressey at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
GET Optimal Shoulder Performance – Mike Reinold and Eric Cressey Course at GIO price . YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Optimal Shoulder Performance – Mike Reinold and Eric Cressey
what you can get:
- 01 – Inefficiency versus Pathology.avi
- 02 – Physical Examination of Specific Shoulder Pathologies.avi
- 03 – Training The Injured Shoulder During- and Post-Rehabilitation.aviActions
- 04 – The Scientific and Clinical Rationale Behind Shoulder Exercises.aviActions
- 05 – Movement Quality Assessment and Corrective Exercise.aviActions
- 06 – Special Tests to Differentiate Specific Shoulder Pathologies.aviActions
- 07 – Resistance Training Strategies and Techniques.aviActions
- 08 – Integrating Manual Techniques and Principles of Dynamic Stability.aviActions
- 09 – Q&A.aviActions
Optimal Shoulder Performance – Cressey Reinold.pdf
Optimal Shoulder Performance
From Rehabilitation to High Performance
Learn How Mike Reinold and Eric Cressey Approach the Rehabilitation and Training of the Shoulder
Optimal Shoulder Performance bridges the gap between injured athletes looking to get healthy and those performing at high levels looking to stay healthy. Whether you rehabilitate or train athletes, or are an athlete yourself, this program is full of cutting-edge research and detailed practical application strategies.
Optimal Shoulder Performance draws upon the expertise of two industry professionals, Mike Reinold and Eric Cressey, who have devoted countless hours to this commonly injured joint.
This fully online program includes:
- 8 hours of online video content including lecture and hands on demonstration
- Overview of Mike and Eric’s approach to the integration of rehabilitation and performance training designed to maximize function
- Comprehensive resource for testing, treating, and training the shoulder
- Download the Course Manual
- Inefficiency Vs. Pathology (33:01)
- Physical Examination of Specific Shoulder Pathologies (57:54)
- Training the Injured Shoulder During and Post Rehabilitation (63:54)
- The Scientific and Clinical Rationale Behind Shoulder Exercise (60:30)
- Movement Quality Assessment and Corrective Exercise (64:00)
- Specific Tests to Differentiate Specific Shoulder Pathologies (19:55)
- Resistance Training Strategies and Techniques (18:18)
- Integrating Manual Techniques and Principles of Dynamic Stabilization (29:08)
- Live Q&A Session (17:47)
- Learn More
Want a Sneak Peak? Here Are Just a Couple of Clips
Tag: Optimal Shoulder Performance – Mike Reinold & Eric Cressey Review. Optimal Shoulder Performance – Mike Reinold & Eric Cressey download. Optimal Shoulder Performance – Mike Reinold & Eric Cressey discount.
Only today, Optimal Shoulder Performance – Mike Reinold and Eric Cressey – Price $61. You will be supported lifetime.