Purchase Get Passion to Paid full course with 67 USD at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Passion to Paid
Are you a visual artist, designer, photographer, or all-around creative human dreaming of making your mark on the world…but don’t how to get started?
Maybe you’re still in art school wondering what’s next after you graduate and enter the “real world”. How do you stand out to potential employers in the endless sea of young, talented creatives?
Perhaps you’re already in the real world, working a job you thought you always wanted, but you just don’t feel a sense of creative satisfaction from the work you’re doing? Instead you feel burnt out and uninspired by the “put in your dues and climb your way up the corporate ladder” model of success. Every day, you open your phone and see your favorite artists running their own creative businesses, and you long for the freedom that comes with the freelance lifestyle.
It’s possible that you’re already freelancing, but want to take your creativity and visibility to the next level….but honestly? Marketing your work online feels overwhelming…and time-consuming…and a little inauthentic.
- You’re not sure how to really get your freelance career off the ground.
- You frequently find yourself wondering if your ideas are “good enough” and know you’re holding yourself back from putting your work out there in a major way.
- You want to come up with a creative project or BIG idea that will take your career to the next level, but feel stuck, lack inspiration, or just plain don’t know where to start.
I totally get it. Seven years ago, I was an ambitious, recent art school graduate who was ready to take on the world. I landed my dream job as a junior art director at a big advertising agency…only to end up burning out in less than a year.
What I thought was my dream job turned out to be 11 hour workdays, weekends spent at my desk, and endless office politics. Exhausted and uninspired at the age of 23, I knew I had to make a change.
Fast forward to now, and I can’t believe how much has changed (for the better!). I’m a lettering artist who has published two books and traveled around the world painting murals, teaching workshops and speaking at design events…
…all while running a location-independent freelance business and working with clients like Google, Target, and TIME Magazine…
…and growing my combined social media following to over 250K.
I broke a 6-figure income after freelancing full-time for 2 years. (Side note: When that happened I couldn’t believe it. I had to call my agent and see if it was an accounting mistake – it wasn’t!). I left a job that paid $60K and nearly doubled it after two years; While I knew this was no guarantee of future 6-figure years, I kept learning and my business kept growing…
Above all else, this success has allowed me to work on my own terms.
People often ask how I found success in the creative industry, and while there are many factors, my number one answer is: passion projects!
The first passion project I created, Daily Dishonesty, started as a drunk joke with a friend that led to a viral lettering blog, and eventually turned into a 5-figure book deal with a NYC publisher at the age of 22.
Another passion project, Will Letter for Lunch, came to me as I was searching for brunch in NYC and realized the lack of quality chalkboard art on restaurant signs. I decided to combine two things I love (lettering + lunching) into a project and went from having ZERO chalk lettering experience to booking chalk lettering projects with clients like Samuel Adams, Microsoft, and LinkedIn in less than a year.
My passion projects not only gave me the financial security I needed to leave my full-time job, they also gave me the creative confidence I needed to pursue hand lettering as a career.
So as the answer to anyone who’s ever looked at my work and wondered:
“How does she come up with so many clever f*cking ideas?”
“How did she build her skills, her online audience, AND her freelance business so quickly?”
“How did she get to where she is today, and how can I get there, too?”
…I created something special for you: Passion to Paid, a step-by-step course to help you powerfully launch your creative career with a kick ass passion project!
Regardless of your current skill level or where you’re at now, this course will help you to get excited about your next steps.
Together we will learn how to…
- Get your creative juices flowing if you’re feeling stuck or blocked.
- Unearth a GOLDMINE of awesome ideas that you didn’t even know you had and pick the best (so you can start running with it).
- Create a strategic plan to promote your project (aka make your beautiful work WORK harder for your business).
- Build an online following around your passion project.
- Turn that following into people and companies who will actually PAY YOU to create things you *actually* want to work on.
- Increase your creative confidence (Translation? Get things out of your head, onto paper, and out into the world faster than ever before).
- Get that inner voice of self-doubt and self-criticism to STFU so you can get to work!
Who is this course for:
- Creative humans who want to be EVEN MORE CREATIVE.
- Artists who want to grow their businesses but cringe at traditional self-promotion, like cold emails to art directors and going to networking events.
- People who have an idea for a project but want accountability + feedback to see it through.
- People who have NO ideas for a project but want to learn how to translate their brain jumble into something clever and creative.
- Students who are looking to improve their portfolios so they can stand out amongst a sea of other applicants.
- Full-time employees who want to transition out of the 9-to-5 and start working freelance.
- Anyone who feels stuck in a creative rut and wants to feel motivated & inspired again.
- Current freelancers who want to grow their existing platform, build their online following, get more clients, earn more money, and feel more fulfilled in their creative work (and life!)
Who is this course not for:
- People who do not like the idea of starting a creative project.
- People who are just looking for “a quick way to make money” or “overnight Instagram fame” – while the goal of this course is to help you create a kick-ass project that grows your visibility and attracts new clients, you’re going to have to put in the work and there are no guarantees.
- People who don’t like jokes and snacks (Fun fact: I am made of exactly 50% puns and 50% potato chips)
Bottom line? If you want to…
- Identify what you are passionate about, figure out a direction for your creative work and make something you are SO proud of.
- Gain exposure for your work and ideas (so people who need what you have to offer can find you and start paying you for it).
- Have way more creative confidence and a community of other artists supporting you.
- Follow a proven step-by-step process to create and market the heck out of a passion project.
…then this course was made just for you!
If you’ve ever wanted to start a passion project to boost your career like I have, this is the perfect opportunity to learn from my playbook and have me guide you every step of the way.
Tag: Passion to Paid Review. Passion to Paid download. Passion to Paid discount.
Only today, Passion to Paid – Price $67. You will be supported lifetime.