Purchase Survival Spanish for Healthcare Professionals – William C. Harvey at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
- Basic Spanish for Better Communication
- Effective Spanish for Emergencies
- Practical Skills to use the Next Day
Tired of relying on the patient’s family members, your co-workers, or even telephone assistance to handle simple conversations with Spanish-speakers? What if you could learn just enough Spanish to get through a typical workday all on your own? And, what if you could do so while having some fun at the same time?
Survival Spanish for Healthcare Professionals is a beginning Spanish program, designed for healthcare personnel who understand and speak very little, or no, Spanish, and are interested in an effective, non-threatening language learning experience. Course content includes basic vocabulary and grammar, along with conversational expressions, questions, and commands tailored to the needs of all those attending. Instruction is “real-life” and geared for today’s busy adult learner, taught with humor in an atmosphere that guarantees rapid language acquisition and valuable cross-cultural awareness.
Learning Survival Spanish for Healthcare Professionals is finally possible without the hassle of traditional classroom instruction.
The Guidelines to Learning a Second Language
- Cultural Understandings
- Busting the Myths
The Sounds of Spanish
- Basics of Pronunciation
- The Vowels
- Dialectic Differences
The T. P. R. Technique: Using Medical Commands
- Touch and Talk Technique
- Body Parts
- Basic Foods
How to Understand a Spanish-Speaking Patient
- What and How to Listen
- How to Slow Down Speech
- Spanglish Words
Healthcare Words, Expressions and Beginning Conversations
- Needs Assessment
- Giving Directions
- The Physical Exam
- Treatment Terminology
Survival One-liners in Customer Service
- Cordial Exchanges to Use
- Utilizing the Interpreter
The Question Words: Using the Hospital Interview
- Admission and Discharge
Easy Answers: How to Respond
- One-Word Questions
- Either / or Questions
- Yes / no Questions
- Clocks, Calendars and Appointments
The Verb SER vs. ESTAR
- Sentences with AM, IS, ARE
- Use in Context: Illness and Injuries
The Front Desk, the Hospital, and Room to Room
- The Building, Medical Equipment, Job
- Titles, Specialists
The Post-It Method
- Home Practice Technique: The Home and Furnishings
- The Doctor’s Office
- How to Ask the Right Questions / Answering Appropriately
The Verb TENER
- How to Use TO HAVE
- Family History
- Male / Female Roles
- How to Talk to Kids/the Elderly
Medical Verb Forms
- How to Create Complete Sentences
- Healthcare Power-lines
Practice Tips and Beyond
- Distinguish the key communication differences between U.S. and Latino cultures.
- Discuss Spanish words and expressions related to healthcare situations.
- Demonstrate effective communication in Spanish with comfort and moderate proficiency.
- Apply knowledge to assist co-workers in need of basic Spanish skills.
- Devise methods to communicate in an emergency situation with a Spanish-speaking patient.
- Demonstrate a basic health screening assessment in Spanish.
Tag: Survival Spanish for Healthcare Professionals – William C. Harvey Review. Survival Spanish for Healthcare Professionals – William C. Harvey download. Survival Spanish for Healthcare Professionals – William C. Harvey discount.