Purchase Tai Chi Tips for Beginners – Bruce Frantzis at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
GET Tai Chi Tips for Beginners – Bruce Frantzis Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Tai Chi Tips for Beginners – Bruce Frantzis
Welcome to the Tai Chi for Beginners and Tai Chi Circling Hands® Programs
I created these programs to be the easiest way to learn tai chi. More than just a follow-along video, I take you step-by-step to teach you the first eight moves of the Wu style tai chi short form.
We will focus on helping you learn what you need in order to develop a good foundation, both physically and energetically, so that you can get the most out of your practice.
I am a big believer in having ‘good starts’. Mastery in any field has to be built on a solid foundation. If you learn properly the first time, then you won’t have to unlearn bad habits later.
This program will help you deepen your “root” and develop strong tai chi fundamentals.
For the first time, I am offering Tai Chi Circling Hands®, a program I developed after learning hundreds of tai chi and qigong forms and teaching tens of thousands of students. I have found that this one program can help anyone learn tai chi. It teaches you how to break down tai chi movements into three primary circles.
I believe it is very useful, both as a stand-alone exercise and as a way to dramatically increase the speed with which you can learn and improve your tai chi.
As I have said before, tai chi has transformed my life and my health many times. It is one of the world’s greatest art forms and treasures. I believe it to be the uber-exercise on the planet and one that can help many people in the future.
May you have fun learning tai chi and may it benefit you greatly!
All the best,
Tai Chi for Beginners: Contains over 40 online lessons on how to do the first eight moves of the Wu style tai chi short form. Designed for a complete beginner, those wanting to learn another form, and for those wanting to improve their physical foundation, alignments, and energetics within tai chi.
Tai Chi Circling Hands®: Learn a complete energetic exercise and warm-up set to any tai chi form or style (Chen, Yang, Wu and combination forms). By understanding the three circles that power tai chi, you can improve your form and speed the learning process. These three circles are a complete stand-alone workout.
Tai Chi for BeginnersOnline Course – 5 Hours – 40 Lessons
After you join the program you will receive online access to over 40 lessons that you can watch online or download to your computer.
Tai Chi for Beginners is the perfect starter course and covers the Wu Style Short Form up to the Single Whip Movement.
Here is what is in the program:
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to Tai Chi
- Lesson 2 – Preparing to do Tai Chi
- Lesson 3 – Breathing and Feeling Your Body
- Lesson 4 – Lengthening from the Spine
- Lesson 5 – The Four Energies of Tai Chi
- Lesson 6 – Elbows Face the Ground
- Lesson 7 – The Three Circles of Tai Chi
- Lesson 8 – Hand and Feet Movements
- Lesson 9 – Movement 2 – Arm Movements
- Lesson 10 – Movement 2 – Arm Movements Part Two
- Lesson 11 – Yang and Wu Style Differences
- Lesson 12 – Movement 3 – Hand Movements
- Lesson 13 – Movement 3 – Balance and Leg Movements
- Lesson 14 – Movement 4 – Turning Waist
- Lesson 15 – Movement 4 – Balancing the 6 Combinations
- Lesson 16 – Keeping the Dang Open
- Lesson 17 – Movements 4 & 5 – Basics of Peng and Liu
- Lesson 18 – Movement 5 – Absorption
- Lesson 19 – Movement 6 – Comparing Wu and Yang Styles
- Lesson 20 – Movement 6 – Legs: Bend and Tuck
- Lesson 21 – Movement 6 – Twisting Inward and Outward
- Lesson 22 – Rotating, Twisting and Spiraling
- Lesson 23 – Practicing Tai Chi when Injured
- Lesson 24 – Connecting the Joints of the Body
- Lesson 25 – Movement 7 – Relaxing your Optic Nerves
- Lesson 26 – Movement 7 – Relaxing the Chest
- Lesson 27 – Movement 7 – Push Downward Practice
- Lesson 28 – Movement 7 – Hand and Arm Movements
- Lesson 29 – Movement 8 – Introduction to Single Whip
- Lesson 30 – Movement 8 – Arm and Hand Movements
- Lesson 31 – Movement 8 – Single Whip Stance
- Lesson 32 – Movement 8 – Single Whip Refinements
- Lesson 33 – Tai Chi for Meditation
- Lesson 34 – Stay Within Seventy Percent
- Lesson 35 – Movement 8 – Getting Into Single Whip
- Lesson 36 – Movement 8 – Stretching Chest and Legs
- Lesson 37 – Movement 8 – Central Channel and Meditation
- Lesson 38 – Movement 8 – Meditation Conclusion
- Lesson 39 – Conclusion: Overcoming Your Mind
- Lesson 40 – Bonus Lesson: Tai Chi Fighting Applications
Tai Chi Circling Hands® was designed by Bruce as an exercise to teach the fundamentals of tai chi while at the same time giving the body a complete energetic workout. Tai Chi Circling Hands® will teach you the internal neigong components which unlock the healing power of tai chi.An amazing energetic workout, with Tai Chi Circling Hands® you can practice many of the more difficult internal components that fit into tai chi, such as breathing and opening and closings. Because the movement is more simple, it allows you to train the internal energetics in a easier container.
In Tai Chi Circling Hands® you will learn:
- How to shift your weight
- Guided workout and practice sessions
- How to make your movements circular
- 3 circles comprising all tai chi movements
- How to deconstruct any tai chi movement
Tai Chi Circling Hands® can be done by just about anyone and you will get many of the primary benefits from a tai chi form. Many have found that learning Tai Chi Circling Hands® enables them to dramatically lessen the time it takes to learn a tai chi form.
Tag: Tai Chi Tips for Beginners – Bruce Frantzis Review. Tai Chi Tips for Beginners – Bruce Frantzis download. Tai Chi Tips for Beginners – Bruce Frantzis discount. tai chi training tips. bruce frantzis tai chi tips. tai chi tips for beginners. tai chi beginners tips. tai chi practices.
Only today, Tai Chi Tips for Beginners – Bruce Frantzis – Price $33. You will be supported lifetime.