Purchase Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
“The 3-Part Secret That Can Catapult Anyone from the Dungeon of Despair to Paradise on Earth”
In the Office, Out in the Field, in the Classroom, in Your Home, in Your Business and With Everyone You Meet or Know – Everything Can Instantly Shift Toward the Positive Once You Know the Secret of All Secrets.
The greatest mind-body breakthrough of the 20th century on steroids. This extraordinary program gives you quantum-leap power to remember, reproduce, imagine, feel, and create the results you want in any and all areas of your life
This is Psycho-Cybernetics Gone Wild. This is NEW. And it’ll create a newer, better YOU, faster than you’ve ever thought possible.
Hi, my name is Matt Furey, and I want to ask you something:
How much do you really use the power of your mind?
You’re probably no stranger to Earl Nightingale’s famous quote, “You become what you think about.” And I’m guessing you endorse its underlying belief that the mind has tremendous power to impact outcomes.
But are you actively, consistently employing that power to create the results you want?
Think of the most important areas of your life…
MONEY: Do you have as much as you need and then some? Or are your debts and expenses an occasional, or even constant, source of struggle and worry?
CAREER: Do you enjoy what you do for a living? Does it bring you the income level you need and the sense of fulfillment you crave?
HAPPINESS: Simple question – do you love YOU? When you look in the mirror, are you truly happy with yourself? I don’t mean just with how you look, but with the person staring back at you, the life you’re living, the state of your relationships?
Years ago, I found myself facing down that same set of questions, and coming up with a whole lot of nos.
No, I didn’t have enough money. No, my business wasn’t where I wanted it to be. No, I couldn’t honestly say I was 100% crazy about myself.
And no, I had no real idea of how to fix any of it. Or that it even could be fixed.
At the time, I was fresh off a hugely successful high school and college athletic career, struggling to get a personal training business off the ground and unsure of what my future would look like.
One of my clients offered to mentor me in business. As part of that process, he handed me a book with a strange title, by a guy I’d never heard of.
That book changed everything for me.
Now, I want to change everything for you.
When I found out that tens of millions of other people had experienced similar changes upon discovering this information, I wasn’t surprised at all. As far as I was (and still am) concerned, it’s the single most powerful personal development advancement ever. Because it gives YOU the tools to:
Get Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey, Only Price $37
Influential Force in Your Life
Have you ever noticed how, even more than the actors, it’s the director of a movie who comes in for the most praise – or the most criticism?
There’s a good reason for that. No one has more influence over a film than the person sitting in the director’s chair. It’s the director who tells the actors what to do and how to do it. It’s the director who puts all the pieces together.
It’s the director who transforms something that began in a person’s imagination into something alive. Something real.
More than 50 years ago, a plastic surgeon named Maxwell Maltz made a fascinating and troubling observation.
He observed that many patients continued to see themselves as ugly, disfigured, unworthy, or unlovable… even though reconstructive surgery had corrected their external physical scars or flaws, and in many cases made them beautiful!
These patients’ self-images didn’t change, even though their physical images had.
Maltz realized that the human mind was like a theatre, with movies playing in it all day long. Collections of pictures that are connected to ideas, beliefs, and memories, all of which come together to tell a certain story.
These “mental movies” were what Maltz’s patients were seeing when they looked in the mirror or thought about themselves. And they were far more powerful and real than anything the outside world presented to them.
But Maltz also discovered that, as powerful as these mental movies were, it was possible for a person to access this Theatre of the Mind, as he called it, and replace the images running on its screen with new, positive, affirming images.
In other words, a person could become the director of their own mental movies – and project any NEW vision they could imagine onto the canvas of their REAL life.
Change Your Life
So, after a career spent treating people’s outer scars, Maltz began to address their “inner scars” – the negative subconscious beliefs that were holding them back from happiness and success. He developed a system of techniques to help people transform their self-images, and consequently their entire lives.
t the time, this was groundbreaking information. No one had ever explored self-image or its implications as Maltz had. Not surprisingly, the idea of controlling and shaping your future, instead of being controlled by your past, had a massive and universal appeal.
Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz was the book my friend handed to me all those years ago. I devoured every word of it, and started putting all of Dr. Maltz’s techniques to work.
But to me, the Theatre of the Mind was the most powerful and exciting technique of all.
With it, I finally had a way to understand and smash through any obstacle. I finally had a way to get anything I wanted. Which freed me up to imagine all kinds of amazing things I’d never even THOUGHT of wanting before – and then GET them!
I found this one idea so incredibly effective that I started delving even deeper into its possibilities. I invented new ways to access my mind’s theatre, and faster, more effective ways of creating the pictures I wanted to see in my life.
The more I fine-tuned and expanded on the Theatre of the Mind, the easier the process became. Before long, it was practically automatic. The results were undeniable, and they just kept coming. First, my personal training business boomed. From there, my success took off like a rocket. Within just a few years I had:
- A world-championship martial arts title
- A multimillion-dollar online business
- An international reputation as an athlete and an entrepreneur
- A host of articles, books, and products
… not to mention a beautiful wife, two amazing kids, homes on two continents, and a sense of peace and fulfillment that is TOTAL.
Early on, people started noticing my unusual and rapid success. And of course, they wanted to know my “secret.”
Well, it wasn’t a secret at all, and I was happy to share it. Every time I did, I started with a fundamental truth, and a simple question:
Your Mental Movies Dictate Your Reality. Who’s Directing YOURS?
It could be some past trauma you don’t even remember. A casual insult, an insensitive remark that your conscious mind forgot but your subconscious stored and has been nurturing for years.
It could be old “failures” your mind has hung on to and allowed to eclipse your successes. Or inherited beliefs that don’t really serve you and that you don’t actually agree with, but are still operating beneath the surface.
What it is doesn’t really matter. The bottom line is, if you’re not getting what you consciously believe you want – in any area of your life – then someone or something else, NOT YOU, is directing your mental movies and defining your life.
If you want that to change, YOU need to take over the job – and learn to navigate all of the twists, turns and challenges involved in becoming a true master of it.
And I’d like to show you how.
Over 27 years, I’ve created a system of very specific and extremely powerful techniques that take Maltz’s Theatre of the Mind concept to a whole new level of effectiveness.
As I’ve said, they’ve worked AMAZINGLY well for me. And as you can read elsewhere in this letter, they’ve worked just as well for those I’ve taught them to.
Now I want to share them with you, through my Nightingale-Conant program Maxwell Maltz’s Theatre of the Mind: Creating Power and Results Through the Magic of Mental Movies.
In it, I’ll teach you everything I’ve learned, used, and continue to use to create and enjoy exactly the life I want, so that YOU can do the same, including:
- The REAL key that will unlock Theatre of the Mind. (Hint: it’s not IN your mind.) This may surprise you. You may even think I’m a little crazy. But try it once and you’ll understand.
- A simple daily ritual that will align your whole self with your goal. This is a powerful way to shift quickly into a creative state. Fun too!
- Angry? Awesome! Don’t fear anger, and don’t try to repress it; it’s an incredibly helpful emotion – when you channel it correctly. Deal with it THIS way and it will become one of your most valuable tools.
- The ultimate mental movie (WARNING: potentially offensive). Some people get upset when I share this technique with them. I beg you to hear me out on it before you do. It’s a little controversial. But it’s just way too powerful for you to miss!
- The before-bed technique that will blow you away. It’s so powerful and so effective… and it’s SO SIMPLE! Makes even the toughest changes so much easier.
- Walk THIS way. No surprise: a good walk is great for clearing the screen of your mind’s theatre. Big surprise: there’s a right and WRONG way to do it! You’ve probably never taken a walk like this before. And you’ve definitely never experienced these kinds of results!
- What Vincent Van Gogh and Salvador Dali can teach YOU. It’s not an art lesson… but there IS a lesson to be learned from these two creative forces.
- A shocking proposition. If it’s true, it will change everything for you. And I can promise you that it IS.
- The amazing ONE-MINUTE miracle. No matter how busy you are, you can do this. And you won’t believe what it will do for you.
- What you MUST remember when you make your movies (and what you can safely forget.) Some images in your past belong up on your mental screen. Others can stay on the cutting room floor. I’ll tell how to sort one from the other – and experience much better outcomes as a result.
- The paradox of relaxation. When should you do it? Not when you think. People are often skeptical when they hear this… until they try it themselves.
- And WAY, WAY more. These are just a few of the TONS of techniques and strategies I give you in this program.
Get Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey, Only Price $37
Tag: Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey Review. Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey download. Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey discount.
Buy Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “Theatre of the Mind – Matt Furey”
You must be logged in to post a comment.